Monday, April 10, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Ladies and Gentleman, before I post the dream interpretations I wanted to call your attention to something. The Anti-Hippie has just made me aware that received an anonymous comment on his site telling him to wish me congratulations for getting back together with my ex-wife.

First off, let me assure you that I am not back together with my ex-wife. I have no plans of getting back together with my ex wife. And, I do not have any desire to get back together with my ex-wife.

As to who left the anonymous comment? I imagine it would be my ex-girlfriend. She is seeing someone else now, so I can't imagine why she feels it necessary to try to embarass me. I have done nothing to make a public mockery of her. I haven't even posted her name here. All I have done since she told me she was seeing someone else is avoided her. She is banned from commenting here, btw, for making similar comments.

Please, I ask everyone to disregard any anonymous correspondence sent to them about me. Disregard any correspondence from unknown sources about me. Especially since this will probably get worse from here on out.

To she whose name must not be mentioned: It's OVER. You have a new boyfreind. Leave me alone. Quit calling. Quit e-mailing. Quit acting like a spoiled brat. Go trash me on Myspace, if you want. That's your realm. I don't go there. Stay the hell outta mine.